M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to purchase a set of polished wheels from Liquidpain. Does anyone have any pictures of polished wheels from him. I am trying to decide if I want polished or chrome.

·
Registered
367 Posts
go with chrome a lot less up keep

·
Registered
263 Posts
go with chrome a lot less up keep
:agree: you will be much happier with the chrome. In the end its shine's alot better, easier to clean, will match all the other chrome on your bike. But if you want to go the cheaper route and have the time to take your rims off and clean them properly go for it.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
if you have the means, then just go with chrome. less upkeep with chrome. and the polished wheels will definitely require it.

if you want a picture of polished vs chrome wheels, just PM liquidpain and i'm almost positive that he could send you some. just keep in mind that the polished won't stay that shiny for long without periodic maintenance.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just got a new set of chrome rims from him...they look so good that the dealership that has been working on my bike wants to take my bike to the big rally this october and show it off. i also got the polished rotors and calipers...

he is a great guy and really goes out of his way to make sure each transaction goes smoothly. i tell all my friends that ride to go to him if they need anything for their bike.

good luck with your bike !

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
1 more vote for chrome from Jerry. Outstanding work!

·
Registered
572 Posts
I didn't buy m rims from him but I do know chrome is better.....good luck! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
While I do have some parts polished on my bike (final drive, gas cap, risers), wheels are way to difficult to keep up. Go with chrome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts