M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
not in youngstown.....but in Ohio.... WE all need to set up an OHIO RIDE!!! There are a few of us up in that area so keep looking around....... K :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Isn't Hink in that area?:doorag:

·
Registered
160 Posts
not in youngstown.....but in Ohio.... WE all need to set up an OHIO RIDE!!! There are a few of us up in that area so keep looking around....... K :bigthumbsup:
That would be great to set up an all Ohio ride. Assuming that you guys would let an M90er tag along. Depending when it is I am def in..:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Kdog. You going To bike nite at Quaker stake tomorrow? If yes say hey. I will have the blue le.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Prob not this week. I have been PMing with some other guys and here and we are talking about maybe getting a group of Dayton area guys together sometime soon. I will let you know..

·
Registered
166 Posts
i live in youngstown,ohio. looking for fellow 9'ers to ride with and do bike nites.more the better....
Let me know where and when...I live in Streetsboro, OH that is about 40 plus miles or so away from Y-Town via the turnpike. Drop me line and let me know when my name is Clarence, here is my contact info:

[email protected]

Take care and always ENJOY THE RIDE! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
*BLOCKERS NEEDED* Personal invite by VP of the Alternatives MC.

If you guys want to put some real miles down. This ride is for my friend and brother fire fighter, who was murdered by his best friend, who also murdered his wife. About 100 miles one way. I would love to have all of you come out, and support his family. PM me for more details. Hope to see you guys there. I'll be out there Saturday, but I will be riding home to Akron, Sunday after the ride festivities. It would be nice not to be the only 9 out there. ALL BIKES ARE WELCOME, BRING FRIENDS!:bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts