M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a local mechanic who specializes in the M109. I live in Coral Springs, Florida (Broward County) Can anyone PLEASE help me?
Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
434 Posts
GOOD MECHANIC

;)I have found that you are your best mechanic. Grab your good glasses and the service manual and you can do anything. We are all here to help you. I've found that when I did take mine to the shop it would come out with more problems than it went it with. LOL :clap2:

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
;)I have found that you are your best mechanic. Grab your good glasses and the service manual and you can do anything. We are all here to help you. I've found that when I did take mine to the shop it would come out with more problems than it went it with. LOL :clap2:
:agree: 100%. If you have to spend money, spend it on good tools and do it yourself. Trust me when I say that there is nothing you can't do on this bike yourself...except maybe tearing the motor down. Everything from clutch to pipes and all other mods have all been done by the members on numerous occasions. Most of us can walk you through it if you have any issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts