M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone out there help me find J.R? ::) I'm wanting the J.R exhaust redo on my M109. The pics are awesome!! I like being able to keep the factory chrome exhaust curves up front and remove the long extended pipes and replace with the one (shorty).
Send me a link or email or phone number. Thanks,  ;) LouB III [email protected]

·
Registered
974 Posts
Do a search for ppridgen1 then PM him i believe he and J.R. are working together on the track paks and ppridgen1 is the contact for all the info you need/give etc. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, JR
My, name is Lewis B and I'm madly wanting the factory redo exhaust on your pics. The pic that show the right side of bike were you removed the long pips off the M109 and replaced with the NICE chrome shorty. Keeping the factory heat shields keeps the PHAT look at the engine compartment, and it opens up the rear wheel to be exposed! How can I get with you to duplicate that to my blk-M109? I live in Nashville, TN  / Do you have someone close or can I come to you or even send my exhaust to you for the rework. Approx. what cost would I incurr for the actual work (parts & labor).
Oh, yea! How does it sound? I like loud pipes, is it loud?

JR, I need your help! I took first place in the metric bike show last month. I want to represent the M109 riders here in Nashville!                                                                               Thanks, Lewis B   :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, JR
Union hill use to be my hang out last year when I had the Croch Rocket! But, when my wife wanted to start riding and she didn't want a Rocket. Thats what switched me over and bought the M109! I tried to hammered mine up to 135 mph yesterday and it only went to 130. It was very windy and I wasn't stooped down. It sure felt good, other than I have to "HOLD ON" with all my might the faster you go! Different from the rocket  :D
JR, could you send me an approx. figure on what the JR system would cost me + your labor.
Could I possibly get it when you come to TN?
JR is it loud?, My Pastor has a Road King and when we ride, I can't even hear my bike when were just cruzing.
I just sent Bullyvard an return message! He sent me a welcome and informed me we are neighbors :)
Thanks, Lewis B.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts