M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Bought a custom world speed shield off Ebay, and I don't see any install brackets with it. It has the brackets that bolt to the shield, but I can't find where it is supposed to sit on the bike, and it didn't come with any other brackets in the box. It was installed on a bike as a demo model, so it's not pitted or anything, but it is used.

what I'm looking for is pictures of it installed to see what hardware comes with the shield, as well as a parts list if anyone has one.

Cheers,

Evan.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,852 Posts
It looks like it mounts with brackets around the upper fork tubes. Here's the best picture I could find of it installed. You can see there are no brackets going back to the bars or down to the risers.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Zoom for posting the picture, I've looked at the same picture online and couldn't determine what was required.

I did however get ahold of the vendor and am working things out. In his defence the listing was for the windshield, and although it didn't specify that it DIDN't come with the mounting brackets, it also didn't say specifically say that it came with them either.

Anyways, hope to post pics of it when it's installed, and I'll try and snap a few of the install as well as my other mods and post them later.

Cheers,

Evan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts