M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys as you can see from my profile pic. I have a white 2007 m109r. I am looking for suggestions and possible pictures, to see what I would like to add to my bike. I love Baldlatino's work and the only reason why I may not go with him is ONLY because I like the Corbin backrest, so that being said what color combination for a seat looks good for a white bike?. (I know I am taking a gamble with their customer service) As for rims I am looking for chrome and a 10inch rear for the 280. I think I know what I want but i would love ideas from you guys. thanks

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Thanks for the compliment and your honesty, for a white M109 i would go with something like this, I made these for a member here.

Good luck with Corbin and hopefully their customer service has gotten better.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Here are a few mods that I've done so far. It's always a work in progress.

Attachments

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the compliment and your honesty, for a white M109 i would go with something like this, I made these for a member here.

Hey Baldy- I am glad you responded, as I mentioned your work is great and you have a good eye for color combinations. with that being said if I was to purchase the corbin seat could you gel those? and I would even send you my factory seats on top of the payment to do the seat.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I like how you put together your bike swatcop. i always wanted floorboards but didnt know or let me say didnt want to risk putting them on if they didnt look right. but i love how the ones you have are. which leaves me with a few questions, what kind are they? and your swing arm is that all chrome or covers, oh and are you running a 160 tire up front? I want to keep my rear 260 and get a liquidpain chrome swing arm and run a 160 up front as well.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts

Baldy, how much does that cost to have done. I have the same seat and backrest. I also have the grasshopper drivers backrest. What would you recommend for a grey bike. And what can you do to put over the gel portion so I don't get a case of hot ass when it's been sitting out in the sun? What's the turn around time too?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I look how you put together your bike swatcop. i always wanted floorboards but didnt know or let me say didnt want to risk putting them on if they didnt look right. but i love how the ones you have are. which leaves me with a few questions, what kind are they? and your swing arm is that all chrome or covers, oh and are you running a 160 tire up front? I want to keep my rear 260 and get a liquidpain chrome swing arm and run a 160 up front as well.
My foot boards are the Kuryakyn Iso Wings. They make a huge difference and very comfortable. My swingarm is a Raw Design chrome swingarm modified for the 300mm tire. On the front is a 170mm on a 6.25" wheel. The 160 will work and look very nice on the front.
Jerry does great work with chrome, you will be very happy with what ever you get from him.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
baldy thoes are some beautiful seats on swatcops bike niiiiiice. if i diddnt get mine how I did you would be the man. (dont ask, the price was a one time deal never to be repeated again)

·
Registered
572 Posts
A local fried of mine helped me with my seats and waht a way to finish off my bike.... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My foot boards are the Kuryakyn Iso Wings. They make a huge difference and very comfortable. My swingarm is a Raw Design chrome swingarm modified for the 300mm tire. On the front is a 170mm on a 6.25" wheel. The 160 will work and look very nice on the front.
Jerry does great work with chrome, you will be very happy with what ever you get from him.
I went to order the Kuryakyn Iso Wings but there had to be over 20 of them and they had different adapters and stuff which one am I looking for??

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
is that the rainey pipe? i dont mean to threadjack but i think i want that pipe. how does it sound? I already know its awesome. i just need reassurance. if i dont get one im going to shorten my velocity. it might be the same difference. HELP!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts