M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a great place to take my bike in the Denver area to have mods done on my bike? I work on dirt bikes but don't want to mess up my baby

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Nobody will care for it like you do.

With the support you can get here, you really do not have much to fear in taking on just about any mod you want to do.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I understand how you feel , but really if you can work on a sport bike ,this is really not that different , get a facory manual and go for it
The search feature takes some geting used to but it can help with any thing you may want to try :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Can anyone recommend a great place to take my bike in the Denver area to have mods done on my bike? I work on dirt bikes but don't want to mess up my baby
I am fairly new to the 9 and this site, and just about anything you can want to do to your baby, HAS already been done here. Look through the how to's here. A wealth of great info on working on the beast!! Welcome to the world of the torque monster........

·
Registered
423 Posts
I understand how you feel , but really if you can work on a sport bike ,this is really not that different , get a facory manual and go for it
The search feature takes some geting used to but it can help with any thing you may want to try :bigthumbsup:
He said dirt bikes, not sport bikes, but I agree, do it yourself if you feel ok with a wrench in your hands

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Working on this beast is so easy...why pay someone???? With a bit of research and asking around;);), you can get a shop manual and all the infos you'll need far more than the local dealer mechanic will ever know about this bike...and did I mention, it's all FREE!!! Ask away....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts