M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Have you taken a look at all of the Corbin products, and/or searched Meancycles.com website? I think you might find many of the items you're looking for, as both companies provide some very nice aftermarket components for the M109R.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you taken a look at all of the Corbin products, and/or searched Meancycles.com website? I think you might find many of the items you're looking for, as both companies provide some very nice aftermarket components for the M109R.
With getting color matched products, where should I look? Or will I have to paint it myself? I can't find colors to match my bike😢

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
With getting color matched products, where should I look? Or will I have to paint it myself? I can't find colors to match my bike😢
There's several options. My recommendation would be to either get the paint products you need from Colorrite.com, and have a shop you trust to paint it for you. That could end up costing as much as buying a new replacement from Suzuki. The other option would be to take the part and your bike to a reputable paint shop, and have them match the paint. Many shops are very good at that. It shouldn't cost more than $100 to get that small piece painted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts