M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings! I am wanting to replace my turn signals on my 08 M109R. I really need to replace my left rear turn signal parked my bike a little too close to the garage wall I heard a Crack! So hear I am.
I would like to try something new but I am not what I am about to get in to.
Does anyone have any good suggestions on replacement turn signals that works well with this bike? And is easy to install?

Thank You!

·
Registered
2009 / VZR1800
3,577 Posts
Greetings! I am wanting to replace my turn signals on my 08 M109R. I really need to replace my left rear turn signal parked my bike a little too close to the garage wall I heard a Crack! So hear I am.
I would like to try something new but I am not what I am about to get in to.
Does anyone have any good suggestions on replacement turn signals that works well with this bike? And is easy to install?

Thank You!
Each of us have slightly diffrent taste, I prefer most
visibility others maybe most stealthy... so good luck!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I am looking a little smaller than the stock turns signals. But most important I would like them to be as straightforward to install. I have some skills but electrical stuff is not in my wheel house!

·
Registered
2009 / VZR1800
3,577 Posts
I am looking a little smaller than the stock turns signals. But most important I would like them to be as straightforward to install. I have some skills but electrical stuff is not in my wheel house!
How about brightness and visibility in daylight, thats what I would look into as well...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts