M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I currently have a vance and hines full exhaust, I am not happy with it for a couple of reasons. I want a deeper sound not a tinny sound and due to all my chrome Im thinking i want to go with shorties. I also dont like the lines of vance, the stock exhaust lines were good, but heavy and restrictive. So I ask if anyone has a idea for me? On a side note this is what i found that I like from just a picture , but of course i havent heard them nor seen what they look like after a month or two. Fuel tank Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle this is from mortons called street kings http://mortonscustom.com/sk2bigshdel.htmlthanks for your help, also I'll be putting up my exhaust shown in my signature once i find a new setup if there are people out there who might want this type of setup.thanks again for your feedback

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I have the Cobra Swept, love them. The side burner has a deeper tone though. JMO

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Pipes are like women. Everyone likes something different. You want Single or twin. Deep single go Raineys Cannon. Lots of guys run the Swepts and Sideburners. You have to pick a look and then go for a sound. Ask LTT how many pipes are in his scrapbook. Choose twice buy once.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Stock de-baffled. That would take some iron out of her. NOT DRILLED.

·
Registered
139 Posts
:agree: I love my swepts but my wife wants louder so I am happy with that and am ordering a sliding hammer to try and pull out the baffles. But like others have said its all about personel preferance.
I have the Cobra Swept, love them. The side burner has a deeper tone though. JMO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts