M109 Rider Forums banner

Looking for colorado riders

1K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Trouble_Is 
Viper_814 said:
Doesnt seem to be alot of people out here from the colorado area, how many of us is there?? would like to set up a ride!!
Now you tell me. I just had my son-in-law haul my Burple down to Florida for the winter. I will be riding down there from October until April. Burp will be back in Colo in June, ready to ride.

Griiririan said:
I'm currently living in Colorado Springs. I'll be heading up to Cripple Creek this weekend for the rally.Â
I live in the Spgs too. Are you the guy I've been seeing on the Burple.? I have a Burple. I keep seeing a Burple around town, but every time I see the Burp, I happen to be in a car. Right now I am Burpleless, with my bike having just safely made it down to Florida.

wildwolf said:
Haul? If you were my father-in-law....I'd have rode it down to you..and you'd flown my butt back. :)
He would have loved to ride it down, but his wife and 3 kids under 6 just wouldn't understand. I would have ridden it down myself, but I ran into the same problem. Women just don't understand us. However, I would say the feeling is mutual. I don't understand how she can watch the food channel 24/7 and she doesn't like football.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.