M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says. Just looking for a small bag to mount somewhere that i can put my phone and such in while i ride. I have looked a little at tank bags and such but am open to other suggesstions.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My dad has a harley and he has a little black leather bag mounted on his forks. It is small and unobtrusive, should fit your needs if you put it in a ziplock.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I have this fork bag from the ol HotRaud I don't need anymore...and I cant find a place to mount it on FATBTM,so I'll let it go,$20 includes shipping.It's covered with bugguts,just so you know...

G

·
I ride like a cornball with a back pack on... It even has refelective tape in it for safety  :D. The other folks bags are nice too 8)

·
Registered
721 Posts
New Rides said:
I ride like a cornball with a back pack on... It even has refelective tape in it for safety :D. The other folks bags are nice too 8)
LOL.... Me too !! When I have too.

Looking for bags myself

G

·
I have the bag that Taz has and that is one nice little bag. Looks good on the bike and holds alot of stuff. Nice, soft leather - I am very happy with it.

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
New Rides said:
I ride like a cornball with a back pack on... It even has refelective tape in it for safety :D. The other folks bags are nice too 8)
How does that one mount? Looks like it would do the trick
Anyone have a link to it?
Thanks

·
Registered
135 Posts
Saw a HD that had a small bag attached to the wing arm. It was a HD bag but it was not very noticeable and fit the bill. I will bet you can find something in any discount store and attach it to the swing arm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts