M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellas,

Having a heck of a time trying to find a mesh Suzuki riding jacket (mostly silver if possible) and can't find any. I've got the Suzuki leather racing jacket from the manufacturer but not suitable for long hot weather riding. Most websites for streetbikes offer some racing manufacturer jackets with some crazy name on it. I want a jacket that says Suzuki. Probably a real obvious answer but can I get some pointers?

Thanks, Jub

·
Registered
516 Posts
Call:

2719 San Bernardo Ave
Laredo, TX 78040
(956) 726-9430

They got em on the rack in the showroom, they look sharp too :bigthumbsup: not sure how much they are though.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Joe Rocket makes Suzuki's riding jackets.... at least according to their site they do. I know a friend of mine just bought a black mesh jacket from Oneida Suzuki. I honestly can't remember if it says Suzuki though.

http://www.joerocket.com/jrf/home.cfm

The one on their site says GSX on the sleeve, so I doubt you would want that one. Check Oneida Suzuki's website. The one my friend bought was last year's model.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cdaniel76 said:
I got this one when I got my 109. Just like anything from Suzuki, the 3x was way too small... Just sitting in my closet right now. I would say it's probably a 1x size. If you want it, I'll let it got for $150.00. The shoulders and tops of the arms are a thin, soft leather and the rest of the body is mesh.

http://suzukicycles.com/Accessories...essoryId=becbe6f0-a52c-4d24-8408-eb853818efe8
I appreciate the offer but I have to decline. Looking for silver only. Thanks only.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Its possible that there aren't any silver mesh 'zuki logo'd jackets out there... if anyone finds one let me know cause I sure havne't had any luck looking for one :(

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DaltonH said:
Its possible that there aren't any silver mesh 'zuki logo'd jackets out there... if anyone finds one let me know cause I sure havne't had any luck looking for one :(
No prob

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DaltonH said:
Check out the link posted by Medic1210 (look above). There are silver mesh zuki jackets in silver. They look pretty good.

Jub

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Medic1210 said:
Joe Rocket makes Suzuki's riding jackets.... at least according to their site they do. I know a friend of mine just bought a black mesh jacket from Oneida Suzuki. I honestly can't remember if it says Suzuki though.

http://www.joerocket.com/jrf/home.cfm

The one on their site says GSX on the sleeve, so I doubt you would want that one. Check Oneida Suzuki's website. The one my friend bought was last year's model.
Medic,

This link is awesome. I found what I was looking for. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
210 Posts
DaltonH said:
The Joe Rocket Suzuki "Nitrous" is a mesh jacket in silver.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts