M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted this guy(wont use his shop name) to do some work on my bike while I was deployed to Afghanistan. Gave him a downpayment and was told that my bike would be ready when I got back around May or early June. The bike is still not done to this day. I ordered over $7000 in aftermarket parts. I cant go to small claims court because of the parts and the bike. So I need a lawyer to get everything back from this guy. There's more to the story.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I wanted this guy(wont use his shop name) to do some work on my bike while I was deployed to Afghanistan. Gave him a downpayment and was told that my bike would be ready when I got back around May or early June. The bike is still not done to this day. I ordered over $7000 in aftermarket parts. I cant go to small claims court because of the parts and the bike. So I need a lawyer to get everything back from this guy. There's more to the story.
Actually, you would be doing some good to other members by tellings us the name. That way other members will know to watch out or stay away. No one should get by with doing that to a service member. Wish I could help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts