M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Sorry I missed the meet on the 25th, wayyy too busy. I am looking for a reliable RE: Honest dyno guy/shop. I am in Caledon but Toronto, Woodbridge, Mississauga are all options. I need someone that will run the set my bike up right the first time. I really don't want to deal with this going back and forth junk...
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Dyno

I am in the north west end of Brampton. There is a place in Burlington that is supposed to be spot on. I cant remember the name but I believe you get a discount if there are multiple bikes. I will find out the name next week when I go back to work. I know of a few guys that might be interested. Which power commander do you have? I have the V.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
271 Posts
The shop is called Stoney Creek Choppers, address is 2396 Queensway Dr Burlington, Tel # 905-6372467. Major Intersection is QEW and the Guelph line. They are really a good bunch of guys and from what I can remember from the last time I talked with them, they were pretty reasonable $ wise.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Z1 Cycle Tech, 87 Greelane Thornhill Been on their dyno twice now, good tech and a very honest dyno ! Not a "what HP do you want to see" dyno. ph # 1 905 763 6459

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
$100 for a dyno run, base. $300 for a tune, $450 for custom tune.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts