M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body know of any dealers in Florida that have a 2006 m109r (preferably black) in stock?? My dealer is trying to locate one for me but I am getting impatient.... I want to ride this beast.

G

·
You may have tried this - if not . . .

Have you tried searching for M109R on www.cycletrader.com. You can enter you zip and search near you. You should find a bunch of hits on new ones. May be one near you? I did this looking around central New York and found a bunch within 300 miles. Figured if I could save a couple hundred I'd trailer it home.

Luckily I ended up finding one locally. Paid a little more, but now I have a nice relationship with the local dealer.

Good luck!!! You will not be disappointed!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks RKP :bigthumbsup: I'll check it out, I didn't know they had a search for new bikes.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Whereabouts in Florida are you?

Couple of us bought ours from Riders Advantage in Sebring.....Great price there o.t.d.

Good Luck

Da Dough

·
Registered
585 Posts
DoughBoy said:
Whereabouts in Florida are you?

Couple of us bought ours from Riders Advantage in Sebring.....Great price there o.t.d.

Good Luck

Da Dough
Shhhhhh......only 1 left !......... ill be there wednesday when they open !!!......its Burple !

Hey Dough Boy did you have any probs with those bikes from them ??? oil level ok ?

G

·
Supposedly, I got the first one prepped by Riders Advantage. It was overfilled. No biggie though. I still saved a ton of dough.

·
Registered
245 Posts
CC Rider said:
Shhhhhh......only 1 left !......... ill be there wednesday when they open !!!......its Burple !

Hey Dough Boy did you have any probs with those bikes from them ??? oil level ok ?
No problems at all.......Toneout was our guinea pig.... :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
motorsports of tampa has 2 black ones. They will not negotiate price much but the service dept seems good as my bike was good to go.

jaeme

·
Registered
525 Posts
I talked to a dealer last Friday. They were told that only (15) M109's were left to be had in FL.

·
Registered
389 Posts
For anyone interested in what I did if you are in Central Florida or are willing to drive here. I just bought mine two weeks ago.

I decided that I was only going to spend 12K out the door for a 2006. If I could not get one for that price, I was going to wait for the 2007 since I really like the red. Anyway, I pitted dealer against dealer to get the price I wanted. Here are my results....

House of Power          Palm Bay   $15300 OTD (Black or Silver)
Spaceport Cycles         Titusville    $13000 OTD (Black or Blue)
Cycle Riders of Orlando    Orlando    $12300 OTD (All 3, indicated they had several)
                                $11800 OTD Silver with 2 inch dent in the tank, I think they can do better.

Deland Motorsports       Deland     $12000 OTD (1) Black, (1) Silver left as of 06/24/06

After too many phone calls to count, Deland Motorsports finally gave me the price I wanted. They did want a little more for the Silver. They did throw in a Boulevard mat to park on, a $300 Value, right....

If you are interested in going to Deland, talk to Andy Kent, 386-740-BIKE or www.delandmotorsports.com

I also think that if you are a good negotiator, you could get a better deal at Cycle Riders of Orlando since they are larger and have more bikes. I thought about talking them down on the Silver with the dented tank but decided that I didn't want to deal with it. Could be an easy repair if the Paintless Dent Removers could fix you up.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I called deland today and they said they were out and just sold there last one. I found browardmotorsports in hollywood has a burple or blurple in stock but purple is not my color. It's gotta be black. I may just have to wait for the '07s to come out to get what I want. Plus they have more metal on them too.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Yeah i know what u mean about PURPLE !!! , Theres a blurple one at RIDERS ADVANTAGE in SEBRING , was there today !

OTD was $11,900 , Great price if you like the color !

·
Registered
21 Posts
It fails to amaze me how a stealer like House of Power in Palm Bay, FL, can even stay in business. Their prices on everything always seem to be higher than anywhere else. It must be the free popcorn and cookies that keeps them in the running !!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Way2Fast said:
It fails to amaze me how a stealer like House of Power in Palm Bay, FL, can even stay in business. Their prices on everything always seem to be higher than anywhere else. It must be the free popcorn and cookies that keeps them in the running !!!
Its funny, I just called them earlier today and the sales guy told me just under $13,000 for a blue one but wouldn't give me an actual price.

·
Registered
21 Posts
SoSick said:
Its funny, I just called them earlier today and the sales guy told me just under $13,000 for a blue one but wouldn't give me an actual price.
They save the actual price until they get you in the back room. I was quoted a low ball price on a new Kawi 1400. A day later, after checking around, I went back to buy the bike at the quoted price. Now they changed their story ...... No way could they meet the price they quoted me!! All BS !!

I had called them to see if they would meet or at least come close to the price I got on an M109R at another dealership. I was told they would call me back either way. Guess what...no call. Again all BS !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts