M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im searching for a Blue w/ White stripe 2007 limited edition M109R , now i would prefer a left over brand new one which im hearing there are some out there or a used one with very very low mileage in mint condition with stock parts, im serious not looking to waste anyones time, Thanks

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
you should post this thread in the for sale forum as a "wanted to buy"

you would get better results that way.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks windycityrider i'll do that now, i heard there was one at chicago cycles i've been in touch with them but im looking to see if theres any other out there i had 2 let em know im not desperate for their price as i have a goldwing already so its not like i dont have a bike im just looking for something to ride in the city & save my wing for my long rides, thanks again

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
thanks windycityrider i'll do that now, i heard there was one at chicago cycles i've been in touch with them but im looking to see if theres any other out there i had 2 let em know im not desperate for their price as i have a goldwing already so its not like i dont have a bike im just looking for something to ride in the city & save my wing for my long rides, thanks again
chicago cycles has two 07 LE's right now and one 08 LE on the floor. you might want to check out banzai motorsports as well.

ebay and craig's list also. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ru sure about chicago cycles having 2 of the 2007 blue w/ white stripe limited edition , i was in touch with someone there but he made it seem like they only had one & he was trying to play hard ball but i had to explain to him that i have a bike already (Goldwing) so im not hard up for a bike & where is banzai motorsports located, im in nyc, im willing to fly to chicago & buy the bike & ride it home

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
yes, i saw both of them on their showroom floor last week. but depending on when you talked to them, they might have sold one in the past 5 days since i was there.

they like to play hardball there just like at any dealership. you should have no problem getting one of the 07 LE's for around $8,000 OTD and perhaps for even less.

PM me if you get a chance and i can give you some info on wednesday on who to call and they might be able to work with you a little bit better in terms of deals. they will try the typical dealer tricks to jack up the price, but i will give you the name to a guy that can cut thru the BS and either tell you if they can do it or not. he isn't a salesman.

·
Registered
140 Posts
07 limited low mileage

I know a guy where i live that has a 2007 limited edition with about 2000 miles on it, he's wanting to sell it for $9000, its mostly stock, everything he did to it is bolt on so you can unbolt what you dont like lol. He is the second owner, I know both guys that owned it and can tell you for a fact it was well looked after.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
whats up ghostm109 , thanks & im trying my best

·
Registered
38 Posts
yes, i saw both of them on their showroom floor last week. but depending on when you talked to them, they might have sold one in the past 5 days since i was there.

they like to play hardball there just like at any dealership. you should have no problem getting one of the 07 LE's for around $8,000 OTD and perhaps for even less.

PM me if you get a chance and i can give you some info on wednesday on who to call and they might be able to work with you a little bit better in terms of deals. they will try the typical dealer tricks to jack up the price, but i will give you the name to a guy that can cut thru the BS and either tell you if they can do it or not. he isn't a salesman.
There is no way you can get 07 LE for 8k out the door. I went to Chicago cycle 2 days ago and they dont have any 07 LE blue with white stripe in stock. They have silvers,08 Yellow and i think 09 White with blue stripe. They advertise 08 Yellow LE for $9995 plus fright plus set-up plus taxes and doc fees= $12000.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts