M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All-

Anyone have advice on where to get some 1.5" lowering bones for the 90? I have a PM out to Pacey, but just thought I would check with everyone to see. Last time I looked at Johnskits, I thought that they started at 2" for the 90, but I could be wrong. I suppose 2" would be fine I just want to make sure I can still carry passengers with no worries.

Any responses are appreciated. Thanks!

-Red

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have the 2" bones from johnskit and it wont affect your carrying capacity and you will love the look,I wish I went the 2 1/2".

·
Registered
267 Posts
Got 2 1/2" lowering bones from John and have no issues carrying passengers. 2" ers should be no problem at all

·
Registered
743 Posts
i have the 2 1/2 and 2 inch bones with the 240 they both scrape the 2 1/2 scraped every time i hit a bump so i went the 2 inch and they dont scrape as much only when i hit a big bump i do have the 1.5 as well and with the bike havin the 240 rim on it sits about standard

·
Registered
381 Posts
I am running 3" from johnskits.com and have had no issues (stock 200 rear) ... no long trips with passenger but around town no issues 2 up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
You guys scraping anything around the corners with them lowered? Also....anyone have to adjust the kickstand??? When I lowered my Busa I had to put an adjustable stand on her since the bike didn't lean as much. It was unsafe to leave it sitting.

Thanks

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yes it scrapes a bit more,but I have the Kury stilleto pegs and they are a bit longer then the stock one's and no you don't have to do anything with the stock kickstand. Just do it,you will never go back:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Snakes-

I imagine the shipping would be pretty high to the US. What do you want for them?

Thanks-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts