M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Charlotte Wednesday to get the bike Dyno tuned and when I got back here is what Fed Ex left for me.

Thanks go out to WDKOMO (Ward) for these. They were better than he described. (Stock rims (LN) and E3 250 (LN) and Metzler 160/60-18 (New)

Thanks also go out to R.W.F/08r2 (Bob) for this. It was as described and we talked on phone several times and he gave me some ideas as far as mounting.

Both of these guys are great to deal with and their word is Gold.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Be careful when u install cruise control. Make sure u have clearance over tank when turning bars to the right.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Working on the cruise control now and can not get the cam up high enough to touch the brake lever. Also with it set can not move the throttle up or down at all. I think I have done something wrong although I followed the instructions exactly. Damn...................take it apart and try again!!!

As far as the Dyno picked up about 2.5HP and he got the AF mixture right all the way to 7350 RPM, as if I plan to go that fast. Torque improved slightly less but the bike is super smooth and throttle responsive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts