M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I know what Huff felt like. Ah, the smell of new rubber...:hot:

Took advantage of the DLP sale. My new wheels are on order, but should be delivered and mounted by the time I leave for the meet in two weeks.

Yes, it's a 160 and 280. :bigthumbsup:

Never been more happy to be PHAT!!!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
:agree: ive got about 500 miles on a new 260 and about 1000 on my 160. its a completely different bike! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
:congrats: i am thinking to make the front fat also :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
172 Posts
damn TJ....those are some phat a$$ tires!!! can't wait to see some pics mounted with your new wheels. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Sweeeeeeeet Jester!

I am waiting for my Grasshopper backrest. I was expecting it yesterday but have my fingers crossed it gets delivered today!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I got tire envy :drool:. Just cant afford the wheels just yet. Post pics when you get them on.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Not trying to hijack thread but do you have to do anything special to fit a 280 like you do for the 300. I know the swingarm is for the 300, but what about the pan and the bolts?

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Not trying to hijack thread but do you have to do anything special to fit a 280 like you do for the 300. I know the swingarm is for the 300, but what about the pan and the bolts?
i think if you are stock height you do not have to do anything special, but if you are lowered or on air ride you will have to wizzer wheel the bolt ends out of the rear fender so you dont put a groove in you new tire!!

and if i were to got even to a 280 i would do a swing arm as well. its tight with a 250 on the stock swing arm, but that is just me.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
It's a little harder to get the 280 in but no mods are required.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I just got the similar thing except I got 260 and 160.

For all of those that are complaining about the mod bug and the spending let me just point something out,everything costs 2 times more if you live outside of US.

I was looking at BD's bike that was/is for sale and he wanted 15k for it....CHEAP!!!

My bike costed me 27K so far and its not even halfway yet.

The tyres cost $700 AUS by the way!!

I hope I made your day :bigthumbsup:

P.S.does anyone have a pic of 260 next to 240, I just want to have a look.
Thanks

SERB

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thanks mate :bigthumbsup:

I tried doin search but couldnt find 240 and 260 side by side mounted

·
Registered
550 Posts
Now I know what Huff felt like. Ah, the smell of new rubber...:hot:

Took advantage of the DLP sale. My new wheels are on order, but should be delivered and mounted by the time I leave for the meet in two weeks.

Yes, it's a 160 and 280. :bigthumbsup:

Never been more happy to be PHAT!!!
Nice!!! I too have tire envy.... I'm shopping for a new 260 now too!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts