M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Hmm..... NOT!!!! a bit old style for my liking the fairing looks quite large compaired to the other one we all commented on awhile back, the bags are a bit old style as well. Maybe a great bike for someone coming off a gold wing, they could take all that stuff off it may sell faster. and put back the original head light oh may lord that bike looks nothing like the M I hate that fairing.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well, it's unique, it took some time to fabricate, and all in all, doesn't look that bad (I couldn't do it to mine). I bet it sure would P*ss off some HD guys!! Should have gone with different headlights.....

·
Registered
844 Posts
Don't care for the look -- but I'll bet that sucker is one comfortable cruiser at 100 mph!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
now that's a sin.

G

·
In past posts, putting a fairing on the 109 has been discussed many times. Every time I thought about a fairing on the 109...and just cringed!! LOL!! But...in my opinion...I like it!! Think of all the benefits that fairing will give you.....MAJOR wind deflection, and a KICK A$$ stereo!! The only thing I don't like is that it looks JUST like a Harley. I would love to see that bike with a similar...but different fairing...maybe from a metric. The paint....don't like it!! I heard that silver slows a bike down!! LOL!! J/K I think with different paint that this morphed 109 would be much more appealing to our eyes!!

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
If you want a gold wing, buy one.....
That's like installing a Lazy Boy recliner in an F15 Fighter Jet.
:yikes:

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
hellrazr72 said:
In past posts, putting a fairing on the 109 has been discussed many times. Every time I thought about a fairing on the 109...and just cringed!! LOL!! But...in my opinion...I like it!! Think of all the benefits that fairing will give you.....MAJOR wind deflection, and a KICK A$$ stereo!! The only thing I don't like is that it looks JUST like a Harley. I would love to see that bike with a similar...but different fairing...maybe from a metric. The paint....don't like it!! I heard that silver slows a bike down!! LOL!! J/K I think with different paint that this morphed 109 would be much more appealing to our eyes!!
ya i like this one better for a fairing that is http://www.xtremerevolution.com/AspNetForums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=4416 that one on ebay has some tunes but yuck. Id have to agree

·
Registered
34 Posts
why buy a 109 if your just going to add 100 pounds of ugly to it? just go buy a sofa with wheels and throw a harley logo on it oh wait that comes with the sofa for free

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
2 each his own....just not my cup a tea...

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Looks great too me :bigthumbsup: I think it flows a lot better than the last attempt of a fairing for the 109 that I saw. ::) I would own it as a second bike but I wouldn't do to the bike I have now. Sorry guys I think it's cool. :doorag:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts