M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone found a place that sells longer cables and brake lines to put different bars and risers on.
i would like to get 4 inch longer or more so i can get some beach bars or something to make it more comfy riding.
i have brought some throttle cable so i can make my own but i am a bit worried about the throttle postion sensor

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi,

I would first like to apologize for the bad english. Have the translation tool used by google ...

If the request is still current, is available in Germany, the company "Chopz & Cruiz (http://www.mopedshop.de/index1.php).
There are all the cables and brake cables in custom lengths ...
Other interesting custom parts can be found here too ...

Greetings
Roland

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that mate i have seen this site the only problem is that my browser wont translate the whole page to english so i cant tell which parts are the longest

·
Registered
46 Posts
thanks for that mate i have seen this site the only problem is that my browser wont translate the whole page to english so i cant tell which parts are the longest
Hi,

You can then ask by e-mail ... In English ... Is no problem, you will be able to help you.
In Germany, the shop one of the best addresses for M1500 & M1800 ...

Ahead, try it ...!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
has anyone found a place that sells longer cables and brake lines to put different bars and risers on.
i would like to get 4 inch longer or more so i can get some beach bars or something to make it more comfy riding.
i have brought some throttle cable so i can make my own but i am a bit worried about the throttle postion sensor
You could try Phat Performance. I put risers and longer cables on my M90 and I use Phat. Very nice stuff. Here is the URL if you want it:

http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/Cables_s/587702.htm

·
Registered
143 Posts
Cables

Let me know when you come up with something that works I need to raise my bars as well so i can lean on my back rest
- Thanks
M90

·
Registered
143 Posts
Bars

Has anyone come up with a decent style set of bars that look good with out using 3'' risers?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts