M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Suffolk County and I know of 2 other 9s in the area. I have yet to see them, but I hear they are out there. I have had my 9 for about a month and a half. I have 1400 miles on the blurple beople eater and have done a ride to and through the city. Then went on a trip to Jersey. In all of this time, I have only seen one other 9 on the road, and I was stopped getting gas, so I couldn't hawk him down.

I would like to get with some of the other 9s brothers (and sisters) and compare notes, enjoy the stares from outsiders and do some nice riding

Ron :cop: :bigthumbsup: :super:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I live in Massapequa, Nassau. I have an 07 m109. I got it about a Month ago and love it.
I have only seen 1 my self! This one is Red.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Red,

I have a friend, and my son's girlfriend also, lives in Massapequa. I just sent a message to Tito who lives in Bayshore, so that's three of us on the south shore, not too far from each other. I ride all the time and would love to see another 9 on the road. Let me know when and where you ride and we'll have to see if we can meet.

:cop: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Hey Guys, I live in Lynbrook (Nassau County) I have had my black 06 109 since March 17 (St patty's day) 06. I love the beast. Just did a ride on Sunday to Danbury CT. for Super Sunday at Marcus Dairy. Went with about 6 friends, we had a blast. 2 guys I ride with have an American Ironhorse and a Bourget but my 109 got the most attention. I can be found up at the old OBI on Ocean Pkwy In Suffolk on most any Sunday. Some mods to the blk Slammed 109 ( compliments Jason Z lowering bones), LED side mount plate complete removal of ugly factory license plate barcket , blk custom mirrors, JSD mod, Big Joe Kewl metal bar ends with locks and Kuryakyn silver bullets turn signals mounted into the fender strut. Would be nice to see some other 09's seemed I was the only one on the Island for awhile. Ray

·
Registered
638 Posts
Westchester County, White 07. Never seen a another 109 on the road. Very mad I know there out there. Lets get together and ride!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ray, your 109 is the reason I got one. I sew it the old OBI. I go there most every Sunday with my car. I think I only went there once with the 109.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Been off the board for awhile. But I met Ron (rammer1) an his lovely wife at the Old OBI a couple of weeks back. He has a nice Burple 109 that his wife bought him (lucky Guy) Hopefully we LI guys can get together and do some rides in the future. Hey RED109, Glad to hear you got a 109 after you saw mine it's a great bike. I'll be at the OBI this Sunday 11/04 if anyone is out and about cruise on by and we'll B.S. awhile.  Later Ray

·
Registered
535 Posts
What's up fellow Islanders :bigthumbsup:

I've had my black 9 since May and love it. I Live in Kings Park and try to ride as much as I can. Tomorrow is supposed to be really nice out, so I'm taking it to work.

I've seen several 109s around. One burple in Riverhead, and another burple in Port Jeff. Believe it or not, there is a guy with a black one who works right down the road from me!

Would definitely be nice to get together with some other 109s, as I've yet to ride with another one.

Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone riding in the Turkey run this coming week-end. Sayville Long Island... I am going. Hope to see some 109's..
Let me know...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Red,

What are the details of the turkey run. I live just down the road in Islip Terrace and would love to ride the turkey. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated.

Ron :cop: :doorag:

·
Registered
535 Posts
I'm not certain if it is the same turkey run you are talking about, but I know there is one that leaves from SKF cycles on the 19th. I believe it ends up on Carlton Ave though. That's not the same one in Sayville you are talking about...is it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
TURKEY RUN (Road) Charity

Date: 11/19/2006
Sign-in time: 10AM

Directions: SKF MOTORCYCLE SUPERMARKET EAST SIDE OF LAKELAND AVE
Contact Person: MOTHER MOSS
Phone: (516) 220-1969

Hope to see some 109's

·
Registered
535 Posts
Any of you guys make the turkey run yesterday?

I woke up too late, but I did manage to get out on the bike later on. There were tons of bikes out yesteray on the island...I'm guessing the turkey run might have been a part of it.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts