M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of us living along the East Coast it looks like, for the most part, our bikes are going to remain parked. Remnants of Ernie have turned the Pocono's into a wet, dreary and drab "no riding land" and looking at the National Weather Forecast it looks the same from the Carolinas to upper New York State :( :( :( :(........for those of you fortunate enough to have some sunshine ride like the wind :) :) :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wow, Mid N.C. is beautiful this morning, clear blue skies, low temps and humidity, goodness why I am sitting here, sorry got to go ride! :)

G

·
Bob, I hear you. I have been looking forward to this weekend all of August and what a let down. Now I am waiting for the rain to stop so I can clean up the mess in my yard. I am hoping tomorrow is a little nicer. We are trying to get a ride together tomorrow morning for some local PA riders. Check the PA riders board guys.

I have been watching bike shows on Speed channel all morning so I am ready to ride. Even the wife is dying to ride.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yeah, I was hoping that my lowering bones would of been here but no go. I guess I am going to start pricing some materials to build me a shed for my toys. I can always go wash and wax the bike today so when I do take it out I will be blinging :bigthumbsup: Sounds like a good weekend to watch college football.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I live in NY and the rain has started and will stay till Monday. To pass the time I will change the drive shaft oil and check the spark plugs and maybe check the air filters.

·
Registered
60 Posts
NYRIDER said:
I live in NY and the rain has started and will stay till Monday. To pass the time I will change the drive shaft oil and check the spark plugs and maybe check the air filters.
NY I know the feeling. I lived in NY for 30years. The weather was one of the reasons I moved to FL. Come down...everyone is doing it. Hate to kick someone when they are down...but it is sunny as all hell right now. I say you clean her after ur done wit the oil. LOL

·
Registered
185 Posts
bob109 said:
For those of us living along the East Coast it looks like, for the most part, our bikes are going to remain parked. Remnants of Ernie have turned the Pocono's into a wet, dreary and drab "no riding land" and looking at the National Weather Forecast it looks the same from the Carolinas to upper New York State :( :( :( :(........for those of you fortunate enough to have some sunshine ride like the wind :) :) :)
Yeah, the large pear tree in my front yard fell on my son's car this morning . . thanks Ernesto ! :cus:
Minor damage thankfully ;)

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Texas got what was left of hurricane John (pacific) over Labor day weekend. Hey we really needed the rain though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts