M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is bugging me bad to go to the show, I'm like, I can take it or leave it. So every time I go to shows like that, I'm always coming home with something, So she wants to get me a Christmas gift, I want a Sport Bike, soooo, she went fine, I already got it picked out. This one http://www.ducatiusa.com/bikes/streetfighter/streetfighter_s/1496/index.do
She wants to go the show to see it then go to the dealer and get a 0 mile bike. I said twist my arm, She is the best. Sorry for the bla bla bla PS. See Ya at the show Sunday :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Wow, I feel terrible for you, especially being Christmas and all. Poor guy, things will get better.....LOL! Enjoy!

·
Registered
300 Posts
OUCH!!!!! if i were you and had a wife that mean i would get divorced ASAP!!!:swear: i mean really, who need to put up with that kind of abuse... nag nag nag you will buy the bike you want or else!! sorry for your luck! brighter days are ahead, hang in there bro. and try to smile a bit.

awesome deal, have a good christmas!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
LOL! Rudeboy109 What part of the OC are you from? Check the California Section for upcoming rides, I am not able to ride yet but will early next year, lets try and work something out!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL! Rudeboy109 What part of the OC are you from? Check the California Section for upcoming rides, I am not able to ride yet but will early next year, lets try and work something out!:bigthumbsup:
I'll PM you :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
You lucky dog!!! You got a keeper there, Be real nice to her, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for you man!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts