M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going Saturday. Who is going??? Where can we meet to ride down there together? Time is getting short. Open to ideas.

·
Registered
360 Posts
anyone from the Dallas area , i will be leaving the jack in the box in Hutchins @ about 8:30 on Friday Nov . 3 . anyone wanting to ride down on Fri. with me ?

·
Registered
360 Posts
that would be am . am going to try to get through Houston before the traffic gets too bad . hahahah ! yeah right !

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DaltonH said:
Think you're a week early bro.. Lone Star Rally is on the 3rd - 5th I believe. Se the other post with the same title further down in the Texas forum.
Yes I know what the DATE of the events are, I am talking about the Saturday of weekend of the events. I did not know I had to type the date in every time so people can understand.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DaltonH said:
hehe.. its the only way I can keep things straight.. calendars are useful tools that way. Remember without tools we're all just Animals-In-Pants (or Skirts). :D :joke:
You are the animal in the SKIRT. HeHe.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'll be there on Sat. Wife's cousin has a beach house on Surfside and staying that night there...

·
Registered
666 Posts
well i looks like my baby girl came 8 days early  :hot: :2excited: friday morning 10:37 am  7LBS 8oZ woohoooo

dont look like ill make to the rally this year

have fun and be safe  out there

gooooo 109s  :evil:

·
Registered
343 Posts
texas109 said:
well i looks like my baby girl came 8 days early :hot: :2excited: friday morning 10:37 am 7LBS 8oZ woohoooo

dont look like ill make the rally this year

have fun and be safe out there

gooooo 109s :evil:
Congrats on the new youngun. Your whole life just changed for the better. Don't sell the 9 though, you'll still get to ride it every once in a while. My son is about to be 9 months and I don't ride near as much as I had in the past but I also don't miss the riding either. No matter what anyone tells you, it is really cool to hang out with your kid. By the way, my son just crawled for the first time last night. I had a copy of RoadBike magazine opened up the the centerfold of a sweet chopped Road Star. I was on one side of our king bed holding the mag up on the bed and my son was on the other side. Man, when he got a glimps of that custom bike he freaked out and bolted across the bed for it. Dats my boy!!!!! A chip off the old block. Awww Geezz, I think I'm gettin' a little misty over here. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
texas109 said:
well i looks like my baby girl came 8 days early :hot: :2excited: friday morning 10:37 am 7LBS 8oZ woohoooo

dont look like ill make the rally this year

have fun and be safe out there

gooooo 109s :evil:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
thanks guys!

OYChoppa  thats just awesome bro just wait tell he get's in to the 2s and up there even more fun then :bigthumbsup:

and yes the 9 stays the same with all the toys :D :bigthumbsup: this is our 2nd i have a 8 1/2 year old boy and his in to bike's big time

here he is at 6yr old
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v201/prosubboxes/?action=view&current=MVI_3292.flv

here he is when i got my 9 i think he was as happy as i was :bigthumbsup:

he like too ride the ski's as well

in a few more years dad just wait :D

when i take him around the block with me he rides he's 107cc 4spd this thing is Loud!!

sorry for the hijack 8)

·
Registered
343 Posts
That is too cool. I was going to get me son started on a 50cc dirtbike in a few years but that liitle chopper is really cool. Turn signals and a little horn. That's got to be really heart-warming to see Jr riding his first scoot. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts