M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone from the DFW area riding down to Galveston on Fri. Nov. 3rd. ? Looking for someone to ride down with .

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I MAY be in Dallas during that time frame, but hoping to get to go to this one.. If I'm not in Dallas will definetly ride from Austin with you!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds good . will get back with you to see where to meet .

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Its looking 100% like I will be in Dallas that week, working around the same site as SteveJ as a matter of fact. Still not 100% sure I'll have my bike with me, still got to look into trailer rentals, cause I will be up there for a couple days and will need my truck for work, and to carry tools and the like with me.

Will let you know for certain next week, if I only stay a week and I'm rolling home on Friday night I'll probably just leave the bike here and cage-it back to Austin, pick up the bike and roll for H-Town.

UPDATE: Looking like I'll be in Big D for 2 weeks, with this weekend being one of the ones I'll be in Dallas. Will look at trailer rentals when I get back to Austin, so I'll have the bike with me.. Should be able to knock out all my mods that are waiting on me before I go up. Althoug I am running the tech callback service the week before so I may get tied up with that and unable to work on the bike :dontknow:

At any rate I will certainly be up for a ride this weekend, even if I have to drive back to Austin for my bike on the weekend! 8)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I'm actually waiting to hear back from SteveJ... Haven't seen him on the site recently... Looks like he hasn't posted. Think he'll be back at work tonigh, maybe when he gets there he can slow down enough to check 8)

If he's not going to be able to make the run to Galveston due to work issues, I may just hang in Dallas and ride with him that Saturday.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I won't be able to make this one but we could ride Dalton if you have your bike with you. I am tied up on Friday nights but saturday afternoons are good and all day Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Wish I could make it. My 9 month old son keeps me pretty busy these days. :dontknow:

·
Registered
101 Posts
What's up gang; just started a new job and work friday and saturday nights now but I am heading down with my uncle Sunday morning; we both have black 109's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts