M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, Saturday the 7th of Oct., SBoden alerted me to a large gathering of bikes. In Gardner KS, there was a charity event for a custom bike builder who was shot and injured badly on his way home from Sturgis this year. He owns and runs a shop in Gardner. They had a 100 mile ride earlier in the day and then a BBQ and auction to help raise money for all of his medical expenses.

So, I went down to see the bikes. There were hundreds, possibly near a thousand. Not one other 109 in the bunch. I know that when SBoden cruised by, there was a slower silver, but while I was there, mine was the only one.

So although this site keeps growing with new members, and although I have found several other riders around the KC area through this site, I continue to feel original on my Burple Baby!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know the feeling. I still have not seen a 109 on the road. I live in SO. Cal. I feel like the Lone Ranger Its OK with me I love my Black 109

Tire Man

·
Registered
775 Posts
i just my first "other" 109 (outside of planned meetings) on the road yesterday. crossed paths with him at "Cruising the Coast". i saw him sitting on the side of the road watching the cars. he's also a member of this website. was pretty cool meeting him.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
walker_mufc said:
i just my first "other" 109 (outside of planned meetings) on the road yesterday. crossed paths with him at "Cruising the Coast". i saw him sitting on the side of the road watching the cars. he's also a member of this website. was pretty cool meeting him.
[/quote

Yea, I work with another member of this site, SBoden, and I see his bike pretty often, but I don't see any others. I think it would be really cool to run into some other members and get a chance to ride together. We hope to do that around KC area sometime.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Tire Man said:
I know the feeling. I still have not seen a 109 on the road. I live in SO. Cal. I feel like the Lone Ranger Its OK with me I love my Black 109

Tire Man
Don't feel alone...there's several here in OC...

G

·
since I've left NC I've yet to ride with another 109 :( but I keep looking :eek: I'm bound to find another 109 on the road its just a matter of time :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts