M109 Rider Forums banner

Which logo do you like best?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Personally, I don't see one I really like. :dontknow: Sorry! Just pick the one you like best and I bet it will look great.

Steve

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
IMO 2 looked the best but I think the side covers or the rear cowl would be the spot to put it.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
as a professional graphic designer.....I get paid to design logos and signs all day long....

I can honestly say NONE of those. They are hideous, sorry. I know it's harsh but i'd like to save you from de-valuing the bike

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
if you are going to put on the bike, spend some money and google "custom auto emblems" I found three companys that will make a custom badge for you out of metal, and it will be top notch. but be ready to spend some $$. I think they racnge from $25-$100.

good luck

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Iagree with most the others. dont use these. If nothing else buy the rights to use one from Joe or who ever he sold it to. far better work or get an airbrush artist to work one up. I had my tank done twice at both the artists and my request. he was not satisifyed norr was I.

·
Registered
259 Posts
i gotta agree with everyone else those are horrible, get creative with it. you gotta big and fast bike represent that!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Sorry i can't vote for any of your designs they are terrible and wouldn't look wright on the tank.

·
Registered
960 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts