M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike Show At Locked & Loaded 11 AM - 1 PM 96 Rock (Station Event)
Salt will be at Locked and Loaded in Garner on Hwy. 70 this Sunday from 11am-1pm for a bike show. He will have 96rock prizes to win and you can check out all of the bikes from around town!

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Wish I could but today is my little buddies birthday. So off to Adventure Landing we are a going... No bike ride for me today....

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Wish I could but today is my little buddies birthday. So off to Adventure Landing we are a going... No bike ride for me today....
Enjoy this time before they become teenagers and become:evil:. I have one that just celebrated her 24th birthday. Ages 12-17 were really tough. I have another who is about to turn 15. If I can make it another 2-3 years, we can be best friends again:bigthumbsup:. Until then, pray for me.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Enjoy this time before they become teenagers and become:evil:. I have one that just celebrated her 24th birthday. Ages 12-17 were really tough. I have another who is about to turn 15. If I can make it another 2-3 years, we can be best friends again:bigthumbsup:. Until then, pray for me.
All mine have flown the coop . . . prayers sent :pray: (LOL).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts