·
Registered
296 Posts
On the West Side of Houston..... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Woodlands, Conroe, North Houston, Tomball, Magnolia, Decker Prarie, Willis,
Montgomery, Oak Ridge, Shenandoah areas. Actually, I'm closest to The Woodlands! :D :D :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Right here in Arlington! Anyone going up to the "Red River Rally" east of Sherman? @ redriverrally.org
Some friends and I are riding up Sunday morning!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello All,
First off, I'm in Austin. Still trying to figure out whether or not to sell my Vstar to get a M109. I've gone back and forth a 100 times or so in the last 3 weeks. I'm 99% sure I'm going to go for the M109, just don't want to deal with the same prick at Woods FC. I guess I can always go to Bastrop or Georgetown.

Tony

·
Registered
119 Posts
One for the Alamo City- San Antonio

Tks for the hookup and this great board Monster Man!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm in Sherman, TX.....about 60 miles north of Dallas/Ft Worth....having our new board, Rocks...thanks, Lamont....I've posted it several times already but any of you guys/gals going to the North Texas Rock Rally in Alvarado, Tx...July 21-23 ? Check out the site www.ntrr.com....it's about 30 or 40 miles south of D/FW..... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Add Irving to the mix.

Just put down the deposit today, will pick it up hopefully next week.
I can tell already, the waiting is going to kill me!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Tony said:
Hello All,
   First off, I'm in Austin. Still trying to figure out whether or not to sell my Vstar to get a M109. I've gone back and forth a 100 times or so in the last 3 weeks. I'm 99% sure I'm going to go for the M109, just don't want to deal with the same prick at Woods FC. I guess I can always go to Bastrop or Georgetown.

Tony
Tony, I'd go to Georgetown. When the M50 came out in '05, I emailed every dealer in Texas (the ones having email addresses anyway) looking for the best deal. Georgetown was it so that's where I got it. They are super nice there also. I don't have an M109 yet, but soon I hope. I really want the red one coming out in '07. And I love my red M50, so I'll be keeping that one... especially since I've done a ton of mods to it. And by the way, I'm in Belton. Pretty much between Killeen and Waco on I-35, and about 60 miles north of Austin. If you're interested in seeing the little brother to the M109 (my M50 of course), here are some pics: http://www.bikepics.com/members/redm50/

Terry

·
Registered
593 Posts
..................Thanx Monster for the Chapter.............

Supporting the Pearland/Clear Lake area

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Fort Worth here. drive back and forth from here to Dallas to work on work days, 38 miles one way. Used to drive from Denison up by the Red River to Dallas on work days, 75 miles one way. I have had my M109R for a little over a week and have 500 miles on her. I ride my 99' ZRX 1100 every other day. Traded an 03' Honda Sabre on the M109R. have a project bike too, and old 73' Z1 900. I am at work, gotta go.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts