M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
I live in south OC but my office is in Corona so I get out there alot. Used to live there. Might be able to make a ride if I am in town. Keep us posted. there a re several guys in my office that ride (not 109,s but they ride) that we could probably get to go.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Well Looks like there's a few of us. I know Black Diamond is in Riverside. Maybe we can set up a Sunday for a meet and a bit of a ride?

·
Registered
507 Posts
IE rider. I went to Silverwood Lake today, then back mtn road to Crestline. Have you had any luck getting a group together? I am going with a group to Palm Springs from Rancho Cucamonga Saturday, March 9th. Further detail to come if there is interest.

·
Registered
507 Posts
M109runner said:
I'm in Rancho Cucamonga
Cool, I just rode to this famous "Cooks Corner" today. Left North Fontana at 2, and got back 1/2 hour ago. Check the "Cooks Corner" thread for details on a Sun Feb 17 run.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have you guys tried Azusa cyn thru glendora mtn rd?
Thats a great ride with a lot of twisties. There's a beautiful view along the top of Glendora Mtn. The bike handled great.

·
Registered
507 Posts
M109runner said:
Have you guys tried Azusa cyn thru glendora mtn rd?
Thats a great ride with a lot of twisties. There's a beautiful view along the top of Glendora Mtn. The bike handled great.
That's a great ride. The first two times I rode it went well. This last time I pushed the bike and myself a bit, and jumped my heart rate a couple times. Baldy lodge is a great spot for lunch. Are you near Azusa?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I''m in the southern part of Rancho Cucamonga near the Ontario Airport. Hopefully the weather will be good for the Cooks Ride. I'd like to meet with you guys.

·
Registered
507 Posts
baldylatino said:
Loud but not Obnoxious!! sounds more like a supertuned mustang with balls the size of King Kong.
:congrats: Cool, are you interested in meeting some 9s in Corona, more in Anaheim, then riding to Cooks Corner? Our target date is Feb 17. I have a thread running called "Cooks Corner".

·
Registered
507 Posts
M109runner said:
I''m in the southern part of Rancho Cucamonga near the Ontario Airport. Hopefully the weather will be good for the Cooks Ride. I'd like to meet with you guys.
Great! I'm in North Fontana. Should be a good ride. Do you know where Backwoods BBQ is in Corona?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've never been to the backwoods, but I have tentative plans on the 17th. but if it doesn't work out, i'll be there. I'll contact you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts