·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:welcome: ENJOY THE PHOTOS!!!!!

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Damn shame there were'nt any black 109's along! I wished I could have been there, looks like a great time was had. I will be ready next time. bike goes in for baseline dyno this week, if all goes right I should get the intakes on and the PC 3 wired up and back on the dyno for tuning. I already have the corbin seat on and just got some killer First Gear pants on sale. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
steve j said:
Damn shame there were'nt any black 109's along! I wished I could have been there, looks like a great time was had. I will be ready next time. bike goes in for baseline dyno this week, if all goes right I should get the intakes on and the PC 3 wired up and back on the dyno for tuning. I already have the corbin seat on and just got some killer First Gear pants on sale. :bigthumbsup:Â
sweet!!! Can't wait to check that out!!!

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Snake I saw that new 07' nightrod, ddddammmnn what a sweet looking scoot IMO. I may keep the 109 and try and work around one of those with the sale of my ZRX 1100. I know it ain't going to have as much Hp as the SE model but it just looks good and stock at 100hp and change ain't bad at all. I have always had this thing for blacked out bikes so it really calls out to me. :D

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
steve j said:
Snake I saw that new 07' nightrod, ddddammmnn what a sweet looking scoot IMO. I may keep the 109 and try and work around one of those with the sale of my ZRX 1100. I know it ain't going to have as much Hp as the SE model but it just looks good and stock at 100hp and change ain't bad at all. I have always had this thing for blacked out bikes so it really calls out to me. :D
I saw one of those and that is a sweet looking bike!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts