been wanting the same lights myself
we are close enought i should come see them in person
east of neoga here right next to the CIMC flat track

Bruce

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bruce,I used to work around Neoga. Mostly in Mattoon. I worked for CIPS,orAMEREN as it's now called. :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have had the lizard lights on my "M" for about 3 months and love them.Most people around me have just one color on their bikes.Not me blink them and let them fade in and out with the colors.I am constantly being stopped and asking were I got them.I like seeing other people put them on their bikes especially the 109R's.I reccomend these lights to any one that is planning on put light on their bikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah,I can see I'm gonna have to get the expansion kit now for more lights. Maybe 2-4 more down under the engine for a little bottom lighting effect :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh Man! :eek: Now I'm gonna have to order more lights :read: :bigthumbsup:. This light fetish thing is worse than the chrome bug!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Perry,do you help your wife pick out her outfits? I went to get my wife a set of nighty's for her B-Day once,and a woman told me about a party that was "in town",so I went. Man I was the only guy there! :eek: So after checking out the diffrent nighty's
I finally decided on this one!
 Needless to say,she was thrilled with it(I was Too!). I've found that shopping for her can be fun( even without her along :bigthumbsup:)

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
:bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts