M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WHAT???????????? I received no virus when I looked at the site. I use Norton antivirus & Adware for security. Neither one gave me a notice????

At any rate, just want to know if any members have been there or planning to go.

Sorry if caused anyone any problems :yikes: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I think there's an infected server that keeps reinfecting the little sturgis webpage....and it appears they just don't know how to prevent it. I've seen it there or not there, from week to week.

Guy I travelled to DC with went to the rally in 2004...and is going back this year. Told me some crazy stories from that rally. It's a little (ok, a lot) more adult oriented than most other rallies.

·
Registered
817 Posts
The Little Stugis page is infected with a generic downloader trojan. Just so you all know.

I was there last year. Let's just say, it is definitely "anything goes" -- and I do mean ANYTHING.

It's $40 per bike/vehicle to get in, and no one under 21 is allowed.

There is a smaller rally across the river in Illinois (Old Shawneetown) that is held at the same time.

·
Registered
898 Posts
yea i tried to open that link while at work  :mad: and the sniffer caught the virus and refused to let me open the link...

if it's rougher than regular sturgis ... i cant quite imagine what they do   unless its like tijuana... can u say donkey love  :eek:

khrome

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I believe Lamonster lives in Tennessee which is right next to Kentucky, just thought some of the guys on the WEB would like to have a road trip/adventure this summer. I live in STL so it is doable. :doorag:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Plenty of booze, dope, group gropes, you name it. No burros, but I think I saw one dude having oral sex with a monkey. :confused:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I live in Minot N.D. & will be riding down the first part of August again, might find a Quiksilver 109 in the Glenco camp ground area. Its a blast of a good time, where's all the 109 riders going to be at?? The full throttle Bar? let me know I'd really like to see ya there. Gregster ( Especially Lamonster) :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have been there its at a fair ground, good time lots of bikes. We stayed at Cave in the Rock State Park, look at the bottom tip of Ill. took free ferry over to KY and it was about 30 miles as I remember to Sturgis.

nice Park don't know about motels this late. Paducca Ky closes downtown every Sat night and has a great time, some times car show, bike show, corvettes, changes I think had a great time. Excetive INN on the river in Paducca might have rooms just how far from Sturgis????

N-TRUDE

1 - 15 of 15 Posts