1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
glad to share...I miss those rides...

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ruben said:
Cool man, I dig that fairlane the most out of them all.
that was a really sweet ride and show winner

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Awesome video and some REAL ROCK AND ROLL !!!!!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
M109LOVER said:
Awesome video and some REAL ROCK AND ROLL !!!!!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
glad you liked it!!

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
03svtsnakevert said:
Just a little something I put together of my

67 Fairlane
02 GT
03 Cobra
03 Mean Streak
67 Stang coupe

thanks everyone!!!

lovin the forum

Dude, I hope you took some pics of your 109 before you got rid of it. we need some 109 in there. Oh yeah, where are the V-Rod pics? c'mon, git' r 'done! :bigthumbsup:

Click here to see Video

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Dang snake, I don't know how I did that. I got my reply inside your quote! Dalton yelled at me earlier and asked about a ride this weekend. I told him I was going to the bike show in Ft. Worth and I asked you to go but you were busy this weekend so maybe weekend after thanks giving? or maybe the weekend after that? might be better, let everyone get their cage traveling done. Lets try and do one on a Sunday this time. At least I can start out with some rest instead of working all night and riding all day. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
steve j said:
Dang snake, I don't know how I did that. I got my reply inside your quote! Dalton yelled at me earlier and asked about a ride this weekend. I told him I was going to the bike show in Ft. Worth and I asked you to go but you were busy this weekend so maybe weekend after thanks giving? or maybe the weekend after that? might be better, let everyone get their cage traveling done. Lets try and do one on a Sunday this time. At least I can start out with some rest instead of working all night and riding all day. :bigthumbsup:
would probably be best to get one going the first weekend in december...any ideas on where we want to go???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts