Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$135.00 plain non polished bracket with hardware
$155.00 powdercoated solid colors with hardware
$165.00 polished on outside only with hardware
$170.00 polished with transparent powder coat with hardware
10.00 for light

No chrome the closest chrome shop is 200 miles away.

I can mill a flat on both sides of the nut so you can tighten it with a crescent wrench or leave it plain and use
a strap wrench to tighten it.
I used Blue locktight.
Pics of assembly soon.

The light will screw right into the rear fender stock location of the philips head bolt with other speed nut I have.
You have to splice it in I don't have any OEM connectors

·
Registered
118 Posts
Put me down for a "polished with transparent powder coat with hardware".!

Not that I want to rush you... but when will you pump out the first few? I really really want to get this by end of next week so its on for my ride to Sturgis on the 5th. Let me know man - and let us know about payment (check, MO, paypal, etc.)... and thanks!

J

·
Registered
89 Posts
Your plate mount is the best I've seen... including those of mass amnufacture. Please start taking orders. I'll take one plain w/ the light. I'm sure the pictures will answer the mount/ nut option.

·
Registered
844 Posts
When you say "powdercoat" -- willit correspond to the color of the stock WHEELS? Or are you talking about black, silver, & burple -- like the bikes?

·
Registered
702 Posts
black powdercoat matches the tires and the bike gear most of you (and me) wear :joke:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I want one also. I am curious about the colors? Do you have any sample coloring for us to look at? I know most of us will want it to match our bikes if we go that route. Others will go for the black, which is an easy color.

Thnaks

BillyD :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Powder coat will be most likely: purple, black, silver, clear, and try to find a match to the color of the hub.
You won't want clear unless you get it polished 1st.

·
Registered
696 Posts
i am ready to commit.. let me know how to place the order.... for a powder coated silver with light.. i would like to know more about the mounting hardware,.... please do not drill for the plate.... i really don't like those hex bolts on the sample....mjm

·
Registered
703 Posts
How do we go about paying you for these? I want a plain one with lights and I will send it out to get chromed. Thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have some brackets started I'm waiting on materials that will show up Tuesday. I will wait tell my material gets here before I start taking money to make sure I have no problems.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts