M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I just got my plates 2day and removed the mudflapp that shrouds the massive meet out back. I remove the factory plate lite and moved the plate up right below the fender. For plate lites I went to the Zone and picked up the fasteners with blue bulbs in them. It really cleans up the rear and lets that fat azz tire hang out. Oh yeah you will have to contour the plate a bit as the mounting surfaces are of different elevations.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
:hot: :hot: :hot: :nopic: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:  :nopic: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
why didn't ya say so. :bigthumbsup:
nah really this is the first time I have seen the smileys in this view.
I am not having any success trying do post a pic-anyone got an idea on what I may be doing

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very clean install. i did something similar but without the frame and the plate is bolted from the bottom and the mounting studs have blue led bulbs radiating light upward. I'll work on the pics this weekend.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
:nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic:

:nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic::nopic:

:nopic: :nopic:

Figured I would join in on the ribbing. :joke: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I tried to post pics but I think my puder hates me. I will see if the Monster will mind helping me get the pics posted.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Medic1210 said:

:nopic: :nopic:

Figured I would join in on the ribbing. :joke: :bigthumbsup:
How did you get them to scroll through like that?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts