M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let ya know that I'm taking the family, the yellow beast and a Honda Elite Scooter to Panama City Florida, for a week.

We'll be "Closed" from Friday July 2 thru Monday July 12.

We're working to update our website with some more chrome exchange products, updated pics, etc.

Orders can still be placed. I'll still try to respond to emails and PM's, and if you call me, please leave a message and I'll get back to you as quick as I can.

Also, as we've said many times in the past, THANK YOU to ALL of you for your trust, your business and support. We're not perfect but we do try hard to meet your chroming "needs".

Hope everyone has a safe and happy July 4th weekend and we'll see ya in a week. :bigthumbsup:

Sincerely,
Jerry D
aka. LiquidPain

·
Registered
635 Posts
Have a great vacation and ride safe as well.
Billy

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
have fun man!! dont let that honda get the best of you!:joke: those things make like 12.34WHP. and the trq is unmeasurable!!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Represent the Lone Star State proudly my friend:bigthumbsup: and strutt the hell out of that beautiful bike of yours:D!

Ride on....

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
enjoy the time with the family

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
ENJOY

Enjoy your vacation with the family...it is much deserved. I'll be talking to you soon for some more chrome:drool:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Have a great time and take it easy...thanks for all the help and all the bling you provide us.:cop:

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Have a great time. Did you get my PM I sent you last night on the winners from the Mid Atlantic Meet?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Have a great time. Did you get my PM I sent you last night on the winners from the Mid Atlantic Meet?
I did and hopefully we can make contact with the winners when we get back in town

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. We plan on riding the wheels off of the scooter. :joke::joke:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Have a safe trip, I hope the beaches arent to oily. If they are head on down the coast 400 miles and visit, I will throw a few steaks on the grill

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Have a great time Jerry! I am running to the bank so I can Paypal you now and you can ship my goodies before you leave......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.