M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Not sure that is actually true. His website just has them out of stock, but still shows them on his store list. I know actually having rims to chrome is one of his main hardships--not chroming them as a whole. He does absolutely great work and backs his product. I would say if you were to ship your rims to him, he can chrome them and get them right back out. See the exchange of rims is his main issue---people not getting the exchange back to him in a timely manor so he can get work started on another set for someone else. Heck if you have a question like this, why not hit him up, or at the very least call him. Great guy and I am sure you will get the same answers.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
If he is not doing them, look up Simmons Motorworks in Georgia. He is a great guy who has done a lot of work for 109 riders all over the country. Like I said, just another option.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
When I spoke with Jerry earlier, he was not going to keep any rims in stock anymore. He would chrome them, but not an exchange. He did tell me that these are one of the harder rims to do as they are a real pain. I suggest you pm him or send him an email to see if it is true.

·
Registered
917 Posts
When I spoke with Jerry earlier, he was not going to keep any rims in stock anymore. He would chrome them, but not an exchange. He did tell me that these are one of the harder rims to do as they are a real pain. I suggest you pm him or send him an email to see if it is true.
This is true, I bought the last set he had for exchange, he said he would still do them but you would have to send him your rims to be chromed.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Chrome Exchange Email From Moreschi Motorsports

8) This is the email that Jerry sent to me about the chrome wheels...

>> From: Moreschi Motorsports
>> To: Semaiah
>> Subject: Chrome wheels
>> Sent: Dec 16, 2010 06:33
>>
>> We have an extensive inventory of chrome parts in our Exchange Program for the M109... And at one point, a large wheel inventory. Unfortunately, at this time, we will no longer be selling the wheels, on the exchange program, for the M109.
>>
>> We've made this decision for a number of reasons, but we are selling our last set if wheels this week.
>>
>> My apologies for any inconvenience. Thank you very much for the interest, and remember.... We have ALL the other parts for the M109, in chrome, ready to ship, for exchange.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Jerry Duvall
>> Moreschi Motorsports

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
8) This is the email that Jerry sent to me about the chrome wheels...

>> From: Moreschi Motorsports
>> To: Semaiah
>> Subject: Chrome wheels
>> Sent: Dec 16, 2010 06:33
>>
>> We have an extensive inventory of chrome parts in our Exchange Program for the M109... And at one point, a large wheel inventory. Unfortunately, at this time, we will no longer be selling the wheels, on the exchange program, for the M109.
>>
>> We've made this decision for a number of reasons, but we are selling our last set if wheels this week.
>>
>> My apologies for any inconvenience. Thank you very much for the interest, and remember.... We have ALL the other parts for the M109, in chrome, ready to ship, for exchange.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Jerry Duvall
>> Moreschi Motorsports
I believe this means that he won't do an exhange as he doesn't have them in stock. However, he still will/would have chromed them for you. Basically same as Simmons where you send him your wheels and 4-6 weeks later you get them back chromed with new bearings, ready to go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts