M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice ! Where u pinning the light in the front ? And where is your powerline laying ? Can u make a picture of that ?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks awesome! what camera do you have? and you used a trypod, nice work? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
B I T C H I N ! I love that look man, I want those same LED lights too, everyone has blue already and clear makes the bike relly stand out! AWESOME! are those SIK lights? how many led strips? how much?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To Baldylatino,

The $90 kit fro local motorcycle shop has six small pod with 6 leds each. These are the ones I used two on the front wheel and four on the motor. Ans there are two 4 to 5 inch stripes with 6 leds that I used on each side of the rear wheel.

Thanks to all for the comments !

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
That is really nice. I woul like to see how you routed the wires to power the LEDS......

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Those of Hot looking and really make a statement..looking forward to that mod.

·
Registered
535 Posts
You mentioned that you found these lights at a local shop. Any idea what brand they were? I saw a red 109 at a shop by me that had red lighting that was done with a kit. Looked pretty nice...guy said he was getting the white lights in several days...said the white lights gave off a slightly blue light...like a baby blue. Is that the case with yours?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts