M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to put a lighbar on my 109rt. I don't really like the Suzuki because it looks like the lights are too far from te head light.
I like the cobra lightbar, it brings the ligt close to the headlight. Question is can you use the cobra lightbar on the RT with the Suzuki windshield? or do you have to some modifying for it to work?

·
Registered
231 Posts
I don't really like the Suzuki because it looks like the lights are too far from the head light.
Suzuki light bar ... I think it looks fine. But I haven't looked at the Cobra.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I am wanting to put a lighbar on my 109rt. I don't really like the Suzuki because it looks like the lights are too far from te head light.
I like the cobra lightbar, it brings the ligt close to the headlight. Question is can you use the cobra lightbar on the RT with the Suzuki windshield? or do you have to some modifying for it to work?
Having the lights further apart may be beneficial if you're planning on a fairing. The question I always wonder about is whether or not the lightbar will work if/when I bought a fairing.

·
Registered
63 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
stock chrome

Suzuki light bar ... I think it looks fine. But I haven't looked at the Cobra.

How did you get the stock chrome piece back on after installing your light bar? Pics??:dontknow:

·
Registered
771 Posts
txman1961: Fairing for the C?

I don't have the light bar but the fairing from Memphis Shades works very good
SSPX0290.jpgSSPX0291.jpgSSPX0290.jpg
I checked the website for Memphis Shades but did not see a fairing listed for the C109. Did you have to call them to special order one or does your fairing fit more than one bike?

I don't mean to hijack the thread but your profile doesn't allow private messages.

Michael

1 - 6 of 6 Posts