M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
got my stitches out today...month of rehab and i should back to the land of the riding in Beast Mode! but, i'm in need of this final piece for my bike :left side for an 08

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get feeling better. Good luck on rehab. PT, in general, is a biach!
thanks and i've heard. i'm trying to hold off till the following week but we will see..i'm anxious to ride but wanna make sure i'm 100 above all else!

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,760 Posts
:congrats: on getting closer to full recovery!

·
Registered
74 Posts
My last PT told me that I would hate her before I loved her. She was right. They turn in there "I give a damn button" at graduation I think cause no matter how bad it hurt she didn't give a damn. :joke: Of course with that being said... I'm working again.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow they really changed those on the newer bikes.
well i think they made it more cost effective for us compared to the 06 07 they could run almost 400 bucks for 1 compared to just getting the cover for 150 or less

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
You may want to note, that is a right side cover. I hope it came out clear enough for you. :D Glad to hear that you are healing up.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You may want to note, that is a right side cover. I hope it came out clear enough for you. :D Glad to hear that you are healing up.
good point and thanks for the pic! lol well i did ask for a left side at the bottom but, i will be sure to ask for pics before i purchase from someone.

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
good point and thanks for the pic! lol well i did ask for a left side at the bottom but, i will be sure to ask for pics before i purchase from someone.
No problem about using the pic. But someone might look at it and say yes I have it and you pay for the side that you do not want.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts