M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
for me.. i'm still going with the one kwcrawler is putting together... very clean looking.... understated... very nice design!!!!... btw..kwcrawler... any updates... sure looking forward to giving you some $$$$...lol...mjm

·
Registered
696 Posts
bob109.. saw yours in another post... and i think you did a nice job... very good idea about using the stocker side lights in that spot... i might do that too... on my way to the led strips mod that places them under the rear fender.... but i still REALLY like the kwcrawler mod best... looking forward getting mine... the rear end mods are the next in line for me...mjm

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
aceventura said:
bob109.. saw yours in another post... and i think you did a nice job... very good idea about using the stocker side lights in that spot... i might do that too... on my way to the led strips mod that places them under the rear fender.... but i still REALLY like the kwcrawler mod best... looking forward getting mine... the rear end mods are the next in line for me...mjm
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Forgot to mention! This is not for sale! I'm retired and like to fart around and make "One Off Custom Parts" for my ride. I like the thought of having the only one :D :D :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
i don't think i was trying to buy one from you..just giving you kudos... hey i can fab too... just i am very bizzy right now and i like kwcrawler's more than enuf to buy one... i'm not going to fab my grips or mirrors either... like what i can buy....keep up the good work.. enjoy retirement... i am sure you earned it...mjm

·
Registered
243 Posts
bob109 said:
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Forgot to mention! This is not for sale! I'm retired and like to fart around and make "One Off Custom Parts" for my ride. I like the thought of having the only one :D :D :D
Too bad you could make a few extra retirment bucks... ::)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts