M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I passed this on the road yesterday while I was driving from Florida to Virginia. Any ideas?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Why would the Wienermobile have bologna as a tag? My bologna has a first name, it's O S C A R, my bologna has a last name, it's M A Y E R. But it has nothing to do with the Wienermobile.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Just ignore the blinking light and digital display that tell you that you need to refuel. They're only there for decoration :joke:

Hope you weren't stuck for too long :confused:

Is there a grandbaby yet?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Trouble_Is said:
Just ignore the blinking light and digital display that tell you that you need to refuel. They're only there for decoration :joke:Â

Hope you weren't stuck for too long :confused:Â

Is there a grandbaby yet?
Baby Madison was born on Thursday. Mom and daughter are doing fine. 7 lb 14 oz 20 inches long.

If I told you I was back on the road in 5 minutes I don't think you would believe me. I coasted until I saw some houses next to I=95. A guy walked out of his house just as I stopped. I asked him if I could buy a gallon of gas. He gave it to me and wouldn't take any money and I was back on the road. There are a lot of good folks out there.

I swear I never heard the beep or saw the light. But I did get over 400 miles on 14 gallons.

·
Registered
600 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
CONGRATULATIONS HAL, that's :super: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :welcome: Madison
BIG +1 :D

Nice to hear a story of kindness like that every once in a while :)

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
very funny....Now I will let you in on a secret. I used to work for Oscar Mayer and I did not have anything to do with bologna or hotdogs.....making bacon was my game. there is more than one weiner mobile but they never will say how many for sure, you know top secret stuff. there was only one "little oscar" though. he used to tour with them until a few years ago when the little fella passed away. when I first met him the first thing I noticed was this huge diamond ring on his finger, he just smiled and said Oscar Mayer had been very good to him.

·
Registered
386 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Baby Madison was born on Thursday. Mom and daughter are doing fine. 7 lb 14 oz 20 inches long.

If I told you I was back on the road in 5 minutes I don't think you would believe me. I coasted until I saw some houses next to I=95. A guy walked out of his house just as I stopped. I asked him if I could buy a gallon of gas. He gave it to me and wouldn't take any money and I was back on the road. There are a lot of good folks out there.

I swear I never heard the beep or saw the light. But I did get over 400 miles on 14 gallons.
Congratulations on Baby Madison :bigthumbsup: :beer3: :beer2: :clap2: :a18:
Commiserations on your gas mileage - 28 mpg sucks! I just put on my rifle windshield and large bag on the back went for a long ride mainly and got the worst mileage I have seen yet 40.5. Usually I am getting at least 45 and have had a best of 50.65.

Of course, I don't have all the mods you have, just the JSD-3m until my JR Track Pak arrives!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
642 Posts
[Of course, I don't have all the mods you have, just the JSD-3m until my JR Track Pak arrives!! :bigthumbsup:
Just being nosey but what all is included in the JR track pak if you don't mind? :dontknow:

·
Registered
330 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
I swear I never heard the beep? or saw the light. But I did get over 400 miles on 14 gallons.
are bikes beep now when we are low on fuel????? how quite is your exhaust hal?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
HalGreenlee said:

I swear I never heard the beep or saw the light. But I did get over 400 miles on 14 gallons.
Congrats on the new grand baby Hal! Hope mother & child are doing well not to mention GRANDPA! :joke: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Chuck

1 - 17 of 17 Posts