M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to relocate my license plate to the drive shaft housing and was wondering if their were any thoughts on aftermarket bolt on kits that were any better than others and why?  I am not so sure that I want to relocate the tail lights just yet but definitely want to cut away the bottom part of the plastic license plate holder so that I can show off that big rear tire.....any links for purchase or price ranges?

G

·
I just saw one on ebay that moves the tag to the exhaust side. This keeps the driveshaft side clean. The picture was from the back only, so I'm not sure if it looked ok from other angles. Has anyone else done this or seen better pictures?

·
Registered
703 Posts
rdnktx25 said:
Hey Wingy what did you use to cover up the wiring?
That wasn`t mine but when I put mine on I am going to put a small led light under my fender shinning down on the plate.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had a cop tell me today that some states won't allow the plate to be located in the vertical position. Can someone tell me if this is true? I live in Tennessee. Please don't make fun of me?! I tried calling the county but they just gave me the runaround. No direct answer, only telling me that "if it's not, it should be". I'd hate to spend the money only to be told to remove it. That would just p**s me off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts