M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if Shane is still around? My license plate light went out for my side mount and I can't seem to find him on the net anywhere?

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
Anyone know if Shane is still around? My license plate light went out for my side mount and I can't seem to find him on the net anywhere?

M109Dreamer is his handle on this forum if we are talking about the same person.
He is also on the FB pages.
But if you are looking to hook up with him in person, I am pretty sure he recently moved to another State.

BCS

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,049 Posts
That was a different Shane. Some times it was Shayne, not sure which one is right. And I don't recall his screen name since it's been probably 10 years since I've seen him on here. Maybe longer.

I doubt it's a unique light, can you post a pic of it?

·
Registered
7,041 Posts
He is referring to Shayne. The one that used to make the side plate mounts back in the day I believe.

I dont recall his screen name either. He used to have a web site for his side mount plates but it doesn't come up anymore.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is referring to Shayne. The one that used to make the side plate mounts back in the day I believe.

I dont recall his screen name either. He used to have a web site for his side mount plates but it doesn't come up anymore.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yes that was him guessing he's not around anymore, it was such a long time ago, just figured Id check to see if anyone knew anything of him.

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
No license plate light on mine. Hasn't been a problem in 1 years. I ride it to work, work nights. Had numerous police behind me. Never been stopped for it.

·
Registered
7,041 Posts
I run a 4 Led pod on mine, mounted under the left chrome hand rail shinning down on the plate. It came with my plate mount when I ordered it. I have Greggs (Squirrel) side plate mount

1 - 7 of 7 Posts