M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now i have my first project on the go i wondered if you guys could tell me were to get a barbed wire license plate holder with fastners i know it will be u.s. size but i will mod it for u.k. it must be of good quality chrome and of course price is important !!! and could you also give me some feedback on the led lights from custom dynamics i just want to light up my wheels and under my tank and engine area without going over the top as there are so many types i am alittle confused also i want the easiest to fit for the first time just to see how she looks.:dontknow: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
can anyone help !!!:dontknow:

·
Registered
462 Posts
type custom dynamics...or led lights in search u will get your anwser that way tons of threds, as far as barb wire plate, the only thing I'm aware of is u have a barb wire trime cover that u can get from like an autozone or advance parts store here...thats what i believe most use...hope that helps or atleast give u a good "bump" ..lol

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think what i should of put was license plate frame its amazing how some of our words differ from here in the u.k. but i also tryed custom dynamics they dont do them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts