Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sausage

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Show me your undies! Speccing out a 2017 blackout build and looking for inspiration:
  1. Coor air cleaners that don’t look like they’re off wish.com - I like the kuryakn hyperchargers but apparently they don’t work with the 109
  2. Hard saddle bags for weekend trips (do the quick detach ones even exist for the 109?)
  3. Sissy bar with comfy back rest for wifey. Bonus points for rack to attach a universal trunk.
  4. Heated grips
  5. Driver floorboards (everything is made for Harley apparently. Will anything fit? There’s some slim kuryakn ones I like). Bonus for matching folding passenger ones.
  6. Exhaust: in leaning towards a 2 in 1 (freedom combat)
  7. Led headlight that isn’t $400
  8. Random whatever that a noob like me won’t think of until later

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Show me your undies! Speccing out a 2017 blackout build and looking for inspiration:
  1. Coor air cleaners that don’t look like they’re off wish.com - I like the kuryakn hyperchargers but apparently they don’t work with the 109
  2. Hard saddle bags for weekend trips (do the quick detach ones even exist for the 109?)
  3. Sissy bar with comfy back rest for wifey. Bonus points for rack to attach a universal trunk.
  4. Heated grips
  5. Driver floorboards (everything is made for Harley apparently. Will anything fit? There’s some slim kuryakn ones I like). Bonus for matching folding passenger ones.
  4. Heated grips
found quick release bags!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts