M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not saying make a big production or barfest of it, maybe a small "day" ride here and there. Maybe through some of the devastated gulf areas in La. and Mississippi or even just a run through each others state. You guys take the lead or come up with suggestions. I can see all the 109s riding together....cool!!!!. I know in some boards you would think twice before meeting a bunch of strangers (like my wife calls you guys), but we could meet in a public place during the day and ride from there, we could even invite other riders, I for one would bring my brother he bought a Kawasaki 900 the day I bought mine because he thought he could sell it quicker if his fiance found out he had one (her ex past away in a bike accident) and now he really made it nice with after market parts. Neither me or him ever owned a bike when we were young, but something about Katrina made us both buy bikes..... I'm getting of the subject!!! Lets ride.

·
Registered
775 Posts
there's a group of us meeting at the chevron in slidell on saturday at 1pm. the one east of the first exit into slidell. i'm coming from mississippi so it would be the first exit if you were going south. contact kevin ( that's his user name). he visits this boards regularly. he's the lead on this ride. i'm sure you'll be welcome to come.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saturday might be rough for me due to work, but if I can do you have an exact exit #. That's what I'm talking about guys keep the ideas flowing.

·
Registered
775 Posts
was alot of fun; hooked with kevin and rode around to a couple of cool places ( bike acc. shop, southside cafe) had a great time. we hooked up with a couple of guys on big dogs ( very sweet bikes) and rode with them for awhile. kevin came back to gulfport with me and had lunch. seperated from there. gonna try to do it again sometime soon.

·
Registered
775 Posts
sure will;  in fact i'm riding next saturday to stockton, al.  to have lunch with a 109'r ( waltert )  from montgomery.  you're welcome to go if you can ride that far.  bout an hour and a half from gulfport.  let me know if you wanna go.  i could use the company for the ride.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I was at southside around 3:30. watching the LSU game. I was there in my cage though with a couple friends. Sorry I missed yall, but I DEFINITLY want to get together for a ride soon. I work this Saturday coming up, so maybe next? I think it would be really cool to do a 109 ride. I've met Kevin, all thought for only a short time at bike night a few weeks back. This week is looking REALLY good for bikenight. Hope to see yall there.

-Chris

·
Registered
775 Posts
wish i could; gonna have to be next week. wife's got something going on wed. night. only i could come would be with kids in truck. don't know if that would turn out good or extremely bad lol. y'all have fun; i'm determined to make it at least by next week's

·
Registered
126 Posts
Going to try to make it down to Southside's Wed. don't know if I'll be able to or not will have to see how work goes. Don't know about Saturday yet have to wait until later in the week to make that decision but It sounds like a blast and I've been wanting to go on a longer Ride, so I'll let you know something as soon as I can.

·
Registered
775 Posts
that'll be fine; sent a message to philly with my number. she said you two might come together. i can meet y'all along the interstate and head on over. i used to live in the area so i know right where we're going. is a beautiful ride through the country to get there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts